BE IT HEREBY KNOWN TO ALL FELINES…
I, King Henry, the Top Cat and Chief Execucat, remind all present and future felines of the House Rules.
1. My lap = My hoomans.
If I want to sit on the lap, you must move.
2. Hoomans’ bed = My bed.
You may sleep on the furthest corner from the window. Not between the hoomans. Not by the window.
3. My cookies = always my cookies.
Don’t think you can come and finish some that I leave for a snack for later. They are not for you.
4. This is my box. Stay. Out.
Why do I even have to explain this? (And don’t store your toys there, either.)
5. Kibble. I will leave you some. Wait your turn.
I’m bigger than you. I will sit on you and cause you a world of hurt.
6. Dude. Seriously. COVER YOUR POO!
And lay off chewing on the plants. They give you gas.
7. If I am napping, go away.
Trust me on this one. You’ll live longer.